You know Spring is near when you see a butterfly. I haven't been feeling too good lately and decided I needed to do something relaxing, so I decided to do some gardening. The medicine I'm taking has me on a roller-coaster ride; I'm either up or down, crying or laughing or just plain numb... not to mention the other side effects. While gardening this past weekend, I saw a yellow butterfly. I really wish I had my camera, it was stunning. For that moment it felt like time stood still and it was just me and the butterfly. I know in my heart, it was God telling me everything was going to be OK. I actually goggled the meaning of seeing a yellow butterfly and it said "A message from angels" .. I wonder what the message is . . .
Millie and her yard
| I went to Lowe's this weekend and couldn't stop buying all of these flowers. I had to get them all. |
Spring time on Ella Lee Lane
I had to get these rocking chairs for our front porch. I'm actually blogging from here now. .
We added some flowers to our front yard
Side view
Millie loves it here
Spring is around the corner
Millie and her yard
Happy Flowers
I made a great Indian Curry dish from the Clean Eating magazine. This magazine is amazing; all healthy and easy recipes. Check it out!
YUM!
Girl Scout cookies; not so healthy, but delish!
Muchos Abrazos!





No comments:
Post a Comment