Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas on Ella Lee Lane

I love this time of year - celebrating our saviors birth and spending time with those we love. Of course, the holidays wouldn't be the holidays without stressful shopping, family drama, and expensive boarding fees (ahem, Millie). This year is very special, we have a new little family member (Oliver) who we're all obsessed about, OK, I'm the obsessed one. It was one year ago on Christmas Eve, when Cassie and Carlos, gave us the exciting news as we all went around the table and shared what we were thankful for. There was crying, laughter and jumps. 

Oliver, you are the best gift this year
 Welcome
 Our tree
 Steve, Melanie and Millie
 The view from my office
 Foyer
That rock has really come in handy
 I got this nativity set in Peru
I love checking the mail this time of year
 Millie waiting inside while we 
decorate the house with lights
 Steve did an amazing job!
Millie waiting for Daddy to come home
Mommy, don't work, let's play!
*Millie brings all of her toys and relaxes under my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment