Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oliver is Blessed


Steve and I traveled to El Paso to baptize Oliver last weekend. It was a very special weekend. During the ceremony, I became emotional, I couldn't help but think about everything this little guy had gone through and how blessed our family was for having the opportunity to share in this moment with him. We were all gushing with pride at the ceremony; realizing that from the very beginning he was blessed, but on the day of his baptism, he was rejoiced into the Kingdom of God.

Cassie and Carlos decorated the house beautifully and hosted immediate family with a delicious lunch in honor of Oliver. They also gave each of us a special picture of Oliver, which we now have in our family room.  What a wonderful-blessed weekend.

Check it out . . . .



Cassie's beautiful dessert table.

Delish!
Oliver was a little overwhelmed with all of the attention.


Oliver and Ninos

He did so good.

The priest visited Oliver in the hospital, we think Oliver was his favorite. :)
Family

Oliver and Nino playing while I pray.

Sweet moment.
Cassie and Carlos had special treats for the parents-to-be.

My sister is so sweet.

We had some fun in the sun!

Meet up with high school friends.

Nana and Oliver

Growing up so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment